Dear Vatsaf Member,
In light of recent events, we are obliged to place certain restictions on the use of the VATSAF teamspeak for the preservation of the VATSAF identity and the protection of our members. These restrictions, should in no way, shape or form effect VATSAF Member participation, but will greatly curb attempts by any party attempting to bring discourse to, or negatively effect VATSAF membership.
1. The VATSAF teamspeak is for the exclusive use of VATSAF Members, VATSIM Staff in their official capacity, visiting controllers and invited guests.
2. Virtual Airlines - Only Virtual airlines operated by validated VATSAF Members with operations mainly in VATSAF airspace are allowed to conduct business on the VATSAF teamspeak and all activities to be subject to the VATSAF events calendar, with no activities permitted to distract from published VATSAF events. Virtual airlines operating from the VATSAF teamspeak are not permitted to operate from another teamspeak at the same time and no attempts to lure VATSAF members onto any other teamspeak for the purpose of conducting VA business is allowed.
3. Permissions - Specific permissions on the VATSAF teampeak may only be granted by VATSAF staff and other members duly authorised to do so by the Division Director. Admin permissions may only be granted by and at the sole discression of the Division/Deputy Division Director VATSAF.
4. Other VATSIM Regions/Divisions/VACC's - NO recruitement of VATSAF Members allowed.
5. VATSIM Code of Conduct - Members are requested to familiarise themselves with the VATSIM CoC and to adhere to the rules outlined therein on the VATSAF teamspeak.
All other parties wishing to be included on the VATSAF teamspeak are requested to apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.